Interdisciplinarity is a natural process that is leading the differents branch of Sciences toward a common view of Life and Nature.
After a period of specialisation, in which science has reached through the development of technology a deeper understanding of nature’s mechanism, now time is ripe for a better interdisciplinary knowledge-sharing.
The Interdisciplinary Life Science Institute promotes the work of knowledge merging.
This process is focused both on senior researcher both in the formation of the young researcher.
Our activities are:
- - promotion of interdisciplinary meeting (congresses, focus group, ..)
- - education programs
- - research projects
- - professional and general dissemination
Integrative Treatments in Oncology
Stem Cell Differentiation Stage Factors in combination with Chemotherapy
Where are the biological sciences going? - Rome Meeting 2017
The Science of Consciousness International Conference
San Diego (La Jolla) 5 - 10 juin 2017
Differently Conscious - Exploring Consciousness Through Autism, A Journey Beyond The Border Of A Neurotypical Consciousness
Interdisciplinary Focus Group
- - The Dynamics of Life at differents scales - from molecules to company groups.
- - Biophysic and Cancer from diagnosis to therapy.
- - Improving surgeon - oncologist relationship for a better patient follow up.
- - Psycho Neuro Endocrino Immunolgy: from theory to clinic, how to provide a real PNEI approach to patients.
- - Understanding the Nature of Placebo effect: an interdisciplinary study.
- Thermodynimics of living Systems.
- Preverbal consciousness and the non local percepiton of reality.
- Electrodynamic activity of Living Cells.